题号 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 总分
1.David lives a very simple life ____ he has a lot of money.
A. and B. because C. if D. though
2.If there is time, I’ll do my homework _______ better.
A. less; more B. much; less C. more; much D. little; much
3. If Peter _________his homework, he us.
A. finishes; joins B. finishes; will join
C. will finish; joins D. will finish; will join
4. My English teacher gave me some ______on learning English.
A. advice B. message C. way D. notebook
5．----______ do you need, Madam?
----Some chicken, please.
A. Where else B. Who else C. What else D. When else
6. It is a good idea ____ more fruit and vegetables.
A. to eat B. ate C. eat D. eating
7.This maths problem is_______ easier but______ interesting than that one.
A. much; more B. more; less C. more; more D. much; much
8. My mother says my friend is similar ______me，but l think she is different ______me.
A. to：from B. as：from C. to：to D. as：to
9． —How about watching TV at home?
—It’s too _______. Let’s play football.
A. boring B. interesting C. exciting D. relaxing
10．Jenny is very kind, and she often ________ her toys with her friends.
A. shows B. gives C. brings D. shares
11.Our teacher often makes us ____ in class. We all like him a lot.
A. laughing B. to laugh C. laugh D. laughs
12.I also keep ______ the story ______ English about my daily life.
A. to write; in B. to write; with C. writing; with D. writing; in
13. Jintan is becoming these years.
A. beautifuler and beautifuler B. more and more beautiful
C. the most and most beautiful D. beautifulest
14. Mary is a pretty girl_________ short fair hair.
A. on B .in C. to D. with
15. The doctor told him ________. Smoking is bad for his health.
A. to smoke B. not to smoke C. not smoking D. smoking
16. Two percent of workers in this factory men. A large number of them women.
A. is; are B. are; are C. are; is D. is; is
17. There an English speech contest this afternoon.
A. is going to be B. are going to have
C. is going to have D. are going to be
18. Last week, our class did on our school trip.
A. something special B. special something
C. anything special D. special anything
19. —Jim, I want to be __________ engineer when I grow up.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
20. We can’t pass the exam ______ we study hard.
A. because B. unless C. though D. or
Good evening, everyone! Today, I’m very 21 to give a speech. Its name is “My Dream”. We know everyone has his or her 22 dream. Some people want to be basketball players because they are good 23 sports. Some would like to become 24 because they like to stay with children. Do you know 25 I am going to be when I grow up? I like cooking, 26 I want to become a good cook. I think I must have great 27 cooking food. I’d like to ask everyone to taste my food. I like seeing their smiling faces after eating the delicious food. However, it’s not so 28 to be a good cook. I 29 to learn a lot of things about cooking from now on. I will work hard for my 30 . I’m sure I will succeed(成功) some day.
21. A. glad B. sad C. famous D. common
22. A. impossible B. excited C. own D. rich
23. A. at B. in C. with D. for
24. A. doctors B. drivers C. policemen D. teachers
25. A. how B. what C. where D. when
26. A. after B. but C. so D. or
27. A. plan B. fun C. action D. problem
28. A. funny B. difficult C. exciting D. easy
29. A. send B. refuse C. forget D. decide
30. A. dream B. cooking C. housework D. teacher
Bill, Frank and Dave were three brothers. Every year they sent their mother expensive gifts on her birthday. They liked to show her how rich they were.
The eldest brother. Bill, had a lot of money and he wanted his mother to have the most expensive gifts, but he didn’t know what to buy. So he put an ad in the newspaper. “Wanted－the greatest gift for my mother.”
About a week before his mother’s birthday a man came to his office. He brought a big bird.
“This bird.” the man said, “can speak ten languages and sing some pop songs.”
“Really? I’d like to listen to it,” Bill said.
The man made the bird talk in French and tell a joke in Japanese. Then the bird sang a beautiful song. Bill was very happy and paid nine thousand dollars for the bird. The next day Bill sent the bird to his mother with a birthday card.
The day after his mother’s birthday he called his mother. “Well, mother” he asked, “What do you think of the bird?”
“Oh, it’s very delicious, dear.” said his mother.
31. Who is the eldest brother?
A. Dave B. Bill C. Jack D. Frank
32. What did Bill put in the newspaper?
A show B. A magazine C. An ad D. A report
33. How many languages could the bird speak?
A. Five B. Seven C. Fight D. Ten
34. How much did Bill pay for the bird?
A. Nine dollars B. Ten dollars
C. Nine thousand dollars D. Ten thousand dollars
35. What did Bill send to his mother for her birthday?
A. A bird with a card B. Some money
C. A joke D. A song
Mr. Brown was going away for a week. Before he left, he said to his son, "if anyone asks for me, you can tell him that your father has been out for doing something, and will be back in a week, then be sure to ask him to sit down for a cup of tea."
"OK, Dad," said his son. But he was afraid his son couldn't remember this, he wrote these words down on a piece of paper and gave it to him. His son put it into his small pocket（衣兜）, took it out and looked at it every day.
Four days passed, but no one came to see his father. The boy thought that there was no man to come and that the piece of paper was of no more use for him, so he burnt(燃烧) it that evening.
The next afternoon, someone knocked at the door. The boy opened it. A man was standing at the door and said, "Where is your father?" The boy put his hand into his pocket at once and looked for the piece of paper. He could not find it. He suddenly remembered he had burnt it, so he shouted, "No more."
The man was very surprised. He asked, "No more? I met your father last week. When did it happen?"
36. Mr. Brown told his son that _____.
A. he would be away from home for four days
B. he would be back in seven days
C. he would be back in a month
D. he liked a cup of tea
37. Mr. Brown wrote the words down on ________.
A. the wall B. the door C. a piece of paper D. his son's pocket
38. A man came to visit the boy's father on ________.
A. the second day B. the third day C. the fourth day D. the fifth day
39. The man was very surprised because _________.
A. he thought the child's father was dead
B. the child didn't ask him to sit down
C. the child gave him a cup of tea
D. he couldn't find that piece of paper
40. The boy burnt ___________.
A. The piece of paper B. Mr. Smith C. The visitor D. The boy
What do you know about the sea? Everybody knows that the sea looks beautiful when the sun is shining on it. But it becomes very terrible when there is a strong wind. If you study the map of the world, you’ll learn that about three quarters(四分之三) of the world is sea.
Have you ever been at sea? The sea is very deep. In some places the sea is much deeper. The highest mountain in the world is about 9 kilometers high while the deepest place of the sea is almost 11 kilometers deep.
The sea can be very cold. At the top of the sea the water may be warm. But if you go down it becomes colder and colder. In most places of the sea, there are lots of fishes and plants. Some live near the top of the sea. Others live deep down.
You know the sea water is salty. The water of Dead Sea is very salty. It is so salty that swimmers cannot sink(下沉)! Fish cannot live in the Dead Sea! What a strange sea!
41. The land（陆地） covers ________________ of the world.
A. 25％ B. 75％ C. 30％ D. 45％
42. Which of the following is mentioned(提及的) in this passage?
A. The sea looks safe when it is calm（平静的）.
B. The sea is 6 kilometers in depth on average(平均)
C. The sea becomes very terrible when there is a strong wind.
D. The Dead Sea is so salty that no plants can live in it.
43. The deeper a diver(潜水员) goes down in the sea,________________.
A. the more comfortable he feels. B. the colder he feels.
C. the warmer he feels. D. the cooler he feels
44. What can we know from the passage?
A. Most of the plants and fishes live near the top of the sea.
B. None of the plants and fishes live near the top of the sea.
C. Some of the plants and fishes live near the top of the sea.
D. Most of the plants and fishes live deep down of the sea.
45. The word “salty” means in Chinese.
A. 甜的 B. 苦的 C. 辣的 D. 咸的
一、1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
二、21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
三、31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Harry got up early this morning. He had to go to school as early as usual. After breakfast, he put all the things he needed in the backpack and rushed out of his home on his new bike. Riding a new bike was nice. Many people looked at him when he rushed past them with such a nice bike. He would make a duty report on the invention of bicycles in the science class. His science teacher liked him very much because he often had some new questions to ask and was interested in science.
Suddenly he had an accident（事故）. A woman was crossing the street with a small white curly-haired dog. They knocked into each other. Harry was all right when he jumped from the bike, but the dog was hit badly by the bike.
“I’ll pay for a new dog” Harry said to the woman. The woman looked at him angrily, and didn’t say anything. Finally with the help of a policeman, he left for school.
46. How did Harry go to school that morning?
47. Who helped him out of trouble finally?
48. Riding a new bike was nice.
49. Harry had an accident on the way to school.（ ）
50. The woman looked at him angrily, and said .
Please cut the orange .
does he exercise?
Jack works hard Sam.
I look forward hearing you.
They’ll be lazy cook.
6、---你能来参加我的聚会吗？ --- 恐怕不行。
--Can you to my party? --I’m afraid .
How do we need?
What the future be ?
I’m going become writer.
I can’t talk shows.
1. Did you his invitation?（接受）
2. Don’t call the meeting.（在…期间）
3. Please dig a .（坑）
4. Are you to keep the resolution?(能够)
5. What’s the movie theater?（最好的）
solve care without sugar four
6. Her dad asked her to be more .
7. We need two spoons of .
8. Thanksgiving is always on the Thursday.
9. Bring Ms. Steen to the party telling her about it.
10. You can a problem by talking to someone about it.
1. a idea great what
2. of think do you what soap operas
3. to decide up to that’s him
4. so hope I
5. will to 200 old people live be years
假如你是Li Ming , 请你以“My musical habits ”为题写一篇60个单词左右的短文，介绍一下你的音乐爱好，内容应包括以下几点：
3. 最喜欢流行音乐，也会唱很多流行歌曲； 4. 喜欢音乐的原因。
My musical habits
My name is Li Ming.
1—10 DCBAC AAAAD 11—20 CDBDB BAABB
二、（每小题2分,共20分） ACADB CBDDA
三、（每小题2分,共30分）BCDCA BCDAA ACBCD
46.On his new bike\by bike. 47. A policeman. 48.骑一辆新自行车真好。49. T 50. nothing
1. in, half 2. How, often 3. as, as 4. to, from
5. too, to 6. come, not 7. many, bananas 8. will, like
9. to, a 10 stand
1. accept 2. during 3. hole 4.able 5. best
6. careful 7. sugar 8. fourth 9.without 10. solve
1.What a great idea!
2. What do you think of soap operas?
3. That’s up to him to decide.
4.I hope so.
5.Will people live to be 200 years old?
My musical habits
My name is Li Ming. I love music and I have some good musical habits
I enjoy playing the guitar and listening to music. I usually play the guitar for half an hour after supper every day. And pop music is my favorite. I can also sing a lot of pop songs. When I feel tired, I often sing some songs. Music makes me happy and relaxed. It makes my life rich and colorful. Music is really important to me.